2017 up to now : Having been employed as an English↔ Khmer translator/interpreter on part-time basis by PERFECT TRANSLATION
Apr 2013 - July 2017 : Simultaneous Interpreter (English-Khmer), at International Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA-Bangkok), Thailand (www.ileabangkok.com). Responsibilities:
- Do simultaneous interpretation for training conducted by U.S. Federal Agencies (FBI, DEA, DSS, IRS, USSS, etc.)
- Assist Cambodian law enforcers during the training
- Translate and edit course materials, evaluation, etc.
- Contribute to training course and instructor evaluation
Jan 2011 - Dec 2012: Deputy Translation Trainer, at International Cooperation Cambodia (ICC), (www.icc.org.kh). Responsibilities:
- Participate in language research among linguistic communities in Cambodia
- Translate and edit materials and interpret in workshop
- Organize translation workshops and related events
- Train nationals in principles of quality translation & lexicography
- Participate and promote dictionary development software
- Do Khmer language assessment for expats in Cambodia
Oct 2010 - Dec 2011: English Teacher (part-time) at ASEAN International School, & ELT Elementary and Secondary School, Cambodia.
- - 2012 : Freelance Translator/Interpreter
Jan 2010 - Oct 2010 : Youth Outreach Assistant (Intern), at Outstanding Youth Group (OYG), Cambodia. Responsibilities:
- Network with youth and students in different universities to promote OYG’s involved activities or events
- Assist in organizing all outdoor activities of OYG
- Facilitate OYG social media (online tool) to get all OYG members, friends and supporters fully interact and engaged
- Translate relevant documents and Interpret at workshop/conference
May 2007-Mar 2010: English Teacher (part-time), at New York International School, Cambodia.